The vision of our children’s Ministry is to see that each one of our children are not hindered, but ushered into the very presence of Jesus. In fact, our vision is to see the children of Hope Works, Fort Worth, and beyond, find their identity, power, and purpose in Jesus.
• Love: While it might seem cliché, all good ministry boils down to Jesus’ command to love God and love people. If our children and those serving them are found loving God and loving people then Hope Works Kids has been a success.
• The Bible: Along with the workings of the Holy Spirit, the Bible is what reveals to us who Jesus is, what he did for us, and how we should live in response to this. Our hope is to submerse our children in a transformational knowledge of God’s Word.
• Excitement: Effective children’s ministry does not mean entertaining children, but it does necessitate providing an exciting environment were they can learn that following Jesus is anything but boring and lifeless.
• Organization: On a practical level it is impossible to accomplish anything with children without a measure of structure and organization. The bible tells us that our God is one of order, and we try imitate this to help provide an environment for our children that is conducive to learning and having fun doing so.
• A 24/7/365 Experience: Hope Works Kids is not just a ministry that takes place on Sunday mornings for children, it is a dynamic culture of seeing children come to love Jesus. This expands beyond an hour on Sunday mornings and beyond just ministering to children. It requires us to take responsibility for seeing our parents equipped with the knowledge and resources to minister to their child outside of church.
Every Sunday morning during the 10:30am worship service.
Leader | Jennifer Merrywell